- To recommend the content, method, and distribution of collective bargaining information developed by ETFO.
- To review the Local’s “Terms of Reference” and make revision recommendations.(see Appendix, ToR).
- To develop Local positions relative to ETFO approved bargaining goals.
- To recommend training opportunities for the Local Table Team and committee members.
- To utilize bargaining resources developed by ETFO.
- To compare the Model Agreement with the Local Collective Agreement and make recommendations.
Membership – Collective Bargaining Committee – 2017-2018
Amira Loney – Chair and Local Chief Negotiator
Sarah MacKay – Vice Chair
Justine Bucknell – Secretary