Terms of Reference
The Goodwill Chair will adhere to the principles as set out by the Local. The Goodwill Chair may attend Executive meetings. The Chair will provide for the budget committee a budget to enable the operation of member recognition. The Goodwill Chair will annually review the terms of reference and recommend changes to the Constitution Committee. The Chair will annually inform the Executive and Stewards of available Recognitions and the process to access the Member Recognition items:
- Annually to those on LTD or long-term sick leave.
- To incoming exchange teachers.
- To those on pregnancy / parental leave.
Flowers and Card:(approximate cost $40)to:
- Active member absent due to prolonged illness (two weeks plus).
- Active member on the death of immediate family member (defined in Collective Agreement).
- Active member on the occasion of birth or adoption.
- Active member on the occasion of her/his marriage.
- Active member on the death of a student in the member’s class.
- To the family on the death of administrative staff of the Hastings and Prince Edward District School Board.
- To the family on the death of a trustee of the Hastings Prince Edward District School Board.
Memorial Donation to a Charity of Choice ($100)
- Upon the death of an active member. Notification of the donation will be made to
the family of the active member.