Status of Women
Terms of Reference
- To advise the Executive on ways of enhancing the status of women in the Local.
- To develop policy recommendations for the Executive and the Annual Meeting to assist the Local to establish policies that are relevant to women’s issues.
- To provide advice on the content, delivery, and design of status of women programs for the Local.
- To make recommendations to the Executive for possible action on issues related to the status of women.
- To make recommendations to the Executive on outreach to community-based women’s organizations.
Membership – Status of Women
Sarah MacKay – Executive Liaison
Angela Silver – Chair