The Hastings-Prince Edward Elementary Teachers’ Federation of Ontario supports individuals, groups and programs that support elementary public education and a variety of social justice organizations within Hastings and Prince Edward County through financial contributions. At the discretion of the Executive, a donation may be granted once per school year.
Below is the Hastings-Prince-Edward Elementary Teachers’ Federation donation request policy:
Donations are given priority in accordance with the Terms of Reference. In particular to projects, programs and educational initiatives that advance the priorities of the Hastings-Prince Edward Elementary Teachers’ Federation.
- All donation requests must be received on official organization letterhead (when applicable).
- All donation requests must be received at least one week prior to the date of the Local’s monthly Executive meeting which is posted on our calendar. The calendar can be found on our website.
- All requests must be in writing. A letter mailed to the Local President, an email to the Local President or a Fax to the Local office c/o the Local President is acceptable. No requests shall be made by phone. However, follow up calls may be made to clarify or to seek additional information.
- Monetary donations up to a maximum of $100.00 may be granted each school year. Donations of more than $100.00 may be approved by motion of the Local Executive.
In the donation request letter/email or fax, please include:
- Date, time and location of the event.
- How the money will be used.
- Who is the beneficiary of the event.
- Name, address and phone number of the contact person for the group/organization.
The Elementary Teachers of Hastings-Prince Edward receives many donation requests and tries to accommodate as many as possible. All requests must be approved by the Executive.
Please forward your requests to one of the following addresses:
Mail to: ETFO Hastings-Prince Edward President
114 Victoria Ave.