Terms of Reference
- To advise the Executive and make recommendations to enhance the profile of political issues within the Local.
- To foster and encourage programming that invites greater political involvement by Local members.
- To promote member and community awareness of World Teacher Day, October 5.
- To incorporate ETFO issues strategies in the development of Local programming.
- To make recommendations designed to strengthen the Local’s partnership with other teacher federations, Quinte Labour Council and like groups, in order to foster a broad-based response to social justice issues.
- To work with the Equity and Status of Women Committee to address social justice issues.
Membership – Political Action
Dave Henderson – Executive Liaison
Danielle Saunders – Chair
Marlene Sutton – Committee Member